Saturday, June 14, 2008

Helmet Hat & Gauntlets

Yeahhhhh......another project completed......I only have five projects currently on needles......Three sweaters, a pair of socks, and a scarf...I think that is all i have on needles...LOL....the list of projects never end..............love to knit......got some great summer ideas....several tank tops that i want to do....for me and for my kids.....so much yarn..........so little time
This was knitted with Debbie Bliss Cashmerino Aran. I get all my yarn from A Row of Purls in Stedman....www.arowofpurls.com....great selection of specialty yarns. I created that patterns for the guantlets by combining two patterns together......i like the thumb of one pattern and the cable of another so i rewrote it to create a new pattern. I also added a pom pom to the tops of the hats, why didnt i take the picture then? Who knows......we are crazy like that sometimes....LOL

No comments: